Pressed Blush In The Pink by Lily Lolo is easy to use and very silky, containing a high content of colour pigments. Ideal for natural, subtly pale looks, as well as radiant blurs of colour!
- subtle shade; able to build on the intensity
- has an anti-aging effect due to the thistle extract and argan oil
- moisturzing, contains jojoba oil
- natural, antioxidant and antibacterial protection
- free from fragrances and talc
- ideal for when you are on the go
Celebrity makeup artist Jane Bradley shows how to apply Lily Lolo’s Pressed Blush. Watch video HERE.
MICA, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, PUNICA GRANATUM (POMEGRANATE) SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, LEPTOSPERMUM SCOPARIUM (MANUKA) OIL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ERYNGIUM MARITIMUM CALLUS CULTURE FILTRATE, [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET)]