Bright white in colour and with a slightly citric scent, Bonobo Coconut & Lime Body Cream calms and moisturizes your skin. Coconut oil has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, and it is super moisturizing. Lime is full of vitamin C and flavonoids, providing it with rejuvenating and anti-aging properties. In addition, lime helps fight acne and other skin blemishes, making it glow nicely on top of everything.
- Mango butter makes the cream extra silky and soft.
- Cocoa butter is full of vitamins A, C and E. It is a powerful moisturiser, protecting the skin from dryness.
- Sweet Almond Oil nourishes, soothes and smoothes the skin, and is rich in vitamin E, Calcium and Magnesium.
- Kukui oil is rich in vitamins A, E and F, providing it with anti-aging properties. It is also used in fighting psoriasis, eczema and acne.
- Wheat Germ oil is rich in vitamin E, which boosts the growth of new skin cells, facilitates their oxygen supply and improves blood circulation in the skin.
- Lemon tones and trims your skin, making it glow nicely.
- Orange is a powerful source of vitamin C, which improves your body’s resistance. It is also rich in antioxidants, which help maintain the skin’s youthfulness and shimmer.
Mangifera indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aqua, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Citrus aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Sorbic Acid.