Beard Balm is carefully crafted to combine soothing all-organic oils, butter and waxes with a scent one wants to display assertiveness and a real lust for adventure. Fresh, woodsy and with a lingering smell of having a walk along the shores of Midgard.
The base oils as well as the butter are all organic and are carefully chosen to bring a well-rounded range of benefits to your skin:
– Grapeseed Oil: Much like other vegetable oils, it is very rich in unsaturated fats and carries, among other vitamins, small doses of Vitamin E which is known to help the skin renew itself and to keep the skin elastic.
– Hemp Seed Oil: High in Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids, this oil helps tremendously in moisturizing the skin, in addition to providing a subtle nutty smell.
– Avocado Oil: This oil helps to hydrate the skin while at the same time allows for it to be protected from ultraviolet radiation. It furthermore adds moisture while not leaving any grease behind.
– Sesame Oil: Strong in Vitamin E, this oil helps to protect skin cells. Ideal in balms, this oil also helps to moisture the skin. Its rich zinc content makes for an overall suitable oil to apply on sensitive skin.
– Shea Butter: An all-around useful butter to apply to the skin. It moisturizes, helps against dry and itchy skin and restores luster to hair, thus ideal for a long beard that needs a lot of attention.
– Carnauba wax: Perfect to make a balm thicker and creamier, this wax from Brazil helps to keep the mane in place while allowing for some glossy affect in the hair.
How to apply: Take an index finger full of wax, rub it between your balms and then slowly work it in your beard. Best effect on towel-wet face after a shower.
Mane of Midgard Beard balm is 100% vegan and cruelty-free!
Grapeseed Oil*, Sesame Oil*, Hemp Seed Oil*, Avocado Oil*, Shea Butter*, Carnauba Wax, Cedar Virginia, Cedar Atlas, Patchouli, Black Pepper, Vetiver