Mane of Midgard beard oils are produced in small batches. Created in lovely Estonia, this particular Beard Oil combines all the scents and smells one can experience in taking a hiking trip to the vast and rough nature that makes up big parts of the Baltic States.
The base oils are all organic and are carefully chosen to bring a well-rounded range of benefits to your skin:
– Sweet Almond Oil: It is light in texture and can thus easily penetrate deep into the skin under the beard, softening it and being helpful with the skin pores and hair follicles. Since Sweet Almond Oil has vast amounts of Vitamin A content it may even help reduce acne flare-ups.
– Golden Jojoba Oil: It is both anti-inflammatory and comes with anti-bacterial properties to nurture the skin and to sooth the irritated skin, especially after a shave. Due to being quite waxy, the oil helps in creating a protecting layer to the outside forces.
– Grapeseed Oil: Much like other vegetable oils, it is very rich in unsaturated fats and carries, among other vitamins, small doses of Vitamin E which is known to help the skin renew itself and to keep the skin elastic.
– Hemp Seed Oil: High in Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids, this oil helps tremendously in moisturizing the skin, in addition to providing a subtle nutty smell.
– Apricot Kernel Oil: To round up, Apricot combine many of the aforementioned benefits and due to its fatty acids is a much liked component in a moisturized skincare product.
How to apply: Pour 4-6 drops into the palm of your hands, spread evenly on your towel-dried, moist skin (ideally after the shower). Smell like a Nordic God afterwards.
100% vegan and cruelty-free!
Sweet Almond Oil*, Grapeseed Oil*, Golden Jojoba Oil*, Hemp Seed Oil*, Apricot Kernel Oil*
Juniper, Patchouli, Pine Tree, Bergamot